Thursday 4 January 2018

Finding faith and Christ, then being baptised!





My walk with Christ- Journey from being broken to being baptised.

So, there I was December 31st 2017, getting ready to be baptised in the house of the Lord. Not knowing, just a day before if I would be getting my holy cleansing. I had been battling this feeling of fear inside of me, having doubts on whether I would be a good Christian and servant of the lord.

(2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind")

I was overwhelmed, after just a few months of being saved and having a new support system and family in Christ. God's mercy on me has been too good for me not to be obedient to his word. I always knew of the Lord, I was also very familiar with the stories of the Bible and majority of the people in the Bible, and sometimes I felt like that was enough. Knowing is good, but being is even better.

Above is a half an hour video of what happened leading up to my baptism and some testimonials of mine.

Throughout this blog I will be getting more in depth with my faith and many topics that may arise with young Christians and new Christians (like myself).

Please do not hesitate to contact me at godandgolden@gmail.com to discuss topics and ideas.

God is good, he's done everything for us to live and enjoy life the way that we do. I give God all the praise and I give God all the glory. Forever and ever, AMEN.




No comments:

Post a Comment