Thursday 4 January 2018

Thank You - My Poem to God at my Baptism

I wrote a poem for my testimony at my baptism and I have been getting great feedback for it, I would like to give all of my thanks to God, as I did in my poem. 

I do appreciate everyone who liked it, just know that there is a poem, story, song and piece of artwork in each and everyone of us. 

Below is a copy of the poem that I wrote to God. 



THANK YOU

Thank you for the life that you gave me,
was blessed to know you even as a baby

No matter what age I always knew
that you love me and I love you

I thank you for shining so bright when I felt like
I was losing my way 
with a love like yours there's no need to ever stray

I remember being up stressing all night
and you were that best friend inside my head
Telling me to get some rest, saying "my beloved
go to bed"

For weeping my endure in the night, but joy comes
in the morning
And just like that I fell asleep and my sadness 
left without warning

I thank you for removing from my life, those
who are evil and replacing them with your
beautiful and wonderful people

You never forsake me nor make my circumstances 
break me
And when the world try to shake me
you would always save me

God I thank you, I thank you for loving me unconditionally 
I thank you for providing in my time of need
I thank you for planting every seen in me
and helping me to grow accordingly

I thank you dear God for operating every door
I'll thank you today, tomorrow and forever more. 

written by: Kimberly Barnes



Never doubt your own God given talents and abilities, you can apply them in everything that you do, every day. God has invested so deeply in each and everyone of us. We should be proud and sing the love for him out LOUD!

Just remember, everything that you have in life #GodDidThat

Peace and Blessings Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment